Mini Militia Apk 4.2.4 (Doodle Army 2 Apk): The intense multiplayer combat experience with up to 6 players online or 12 using local wi-fi. Mini Militia 4.1.2 APK download, in this game now added more servers to support new players.
Mini Militia 4.2.4 APK Download for Android
Features explosive online and local multiplayer war! Intuitive dual-stick shooter controls. Cards open world using rocket boots for extended vertical flight. Zoom control, melee attacks and double the capacity to handle with modern and futuristic heavy weapons and grenades. Play battles based team in this lively fun is drawing on the theme crossing between Soldier and Halo.
Now you can add player in a game lobby and Added ability to invite a user to a custom game via a message. Don’t forget to check out Mini Militia Cheats.
Purchase the Pro Player Pack to get full access to the ability to handle two additional customization items and avatar online weapons such as the rocket launcher, sniper rifle, laser, saw the gun and more!
Doodle Army 2 Apk Download for Android /PC
Download Doodle Army 2 mod apk for Android and PC. Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia apk aka DA2 apk, based on the original stickman shooter Doodle Army, was created based on player feedback and suggestions. We love to hear your ideas so thank you and keep them coming! Give a call to Sarge the email link in the game!
Mini Militia Apk 4.0.42 apk Screenshots (Doodle Army 2)
Mini Militia apk (Doodle Army 2) game Video Trailer or Demo
Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia Apk Permissions:
- Approximate location (network-based).
- Precise location (GPS and network-based).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage.
- Record audio.
- View Wi-Fi connections.
- Read phone status and identity.
- Prevent device from sleeping.
- View network connections.
- Pair with Bluetooth devices.
- Full network access.
- Google Play license check.
- Receive data from the Internet.
So make sure you are using a clean non-modified version.
Supported Android Version:-
- Honeycomb (3.0–3.2.6)
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0–4.0.4)
- Jelly Bean (4.1–4.3.1)
- KitKat (4.4–4.4.4)
- Lollipop (5.0–5.0.2)
- Marshmallow (6.0.0-6.0.1)
- Nought (7.0.0) or UP
Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia Apk other change logs:
- Added connection quality “PING” indicator in lobby and scoreboard (see who’s lagging)
- New spawn points added to CTF maps
- Flamethrower added to CTF maps
- Added new store item (starting weapon)
- Reduce CTF flag de-spawn rate
- Added large screen support
- Removed G+ Multiplayer play
- Fix game not ending when booted
- Added alerts when Google call fails to load stats
- Fix getting stuck when booting
- Added prompt to save control layout to profile
- Fixed more bugs…
- Added more servers to support new players.
- Changed Flamethrower to now eliminate gas clouds (old clients will not see the cloud disappear)
- Fixed bug fixes found in crash logs
- Added new Capture the Flag (CTF) game mode to ALL existing maps (some are better than others.)
- Feedback welcome on balancing the new CTF game mode (Custom Online/LAN). E.g., spawn points, balancing drops is a top priority moving forward.
Mini Militia 4.0.11: Whats New
- Added better descriptions to the TOS on idle resource exchange for pro-pack trial (http://www.appsomniacs.com/Home/Terms Section 3.3).
- Fix crashes that affect large friend and message lists.
- Added a movable ‘Pickup/Dual Pickup’ combo button on HUD controls.
- More minor bug, server, and perf fixes (e.g., spulling, links, better error handling, etc.)
- Fix crash reading messages
- Improved player message readability
- Fix empty invite list
- Reduced redundant network ‘talk’ at startup
- Fix history not saved after restart
- Quick Play maps: Cliffhanger, Suspension, Crossfire, and Undermine* added to voting rotation [ *Requires login ]
- Custom**/Wifi** map: Undermine unlocked
- Numerous bug, server, and perf fixes
- [ ** v4 can host Undermine; older v3 versions crash on LAN ]
- Added new Pro Pack trial access (not ad based)
- Fixed startup crash
Mini Militia 3.0.147 apk
- Adjusted range finder visual
- Fixed store item glitch (images were swapped)
- Added ability to friend a player from the history list
- Crash fix?
- Added ability to send a Friend a message
- Fixed network bugs
- Added ability to Friend a player in a game lobby (tap on player name for options gear)
- Added ability to invite a user to a custom game via a message (invite from within the lobby settings gear options)
This is the first of three rapid summers 2017 updates:
- Score Sync config tool to aid support with migrating scores to the new score storage system.
- Added new Store items (pistol scope and range finder… more will unlock soon…)
- Numerous bug fixes (there is not enough room to write them all in detail here.)
- Added new Avatar selections and vibrant festival/club color choice combinations.
- Compatible with previous versions (old versions won’t see the visual changes.)
Mini Militia 3.0.87:
- Updated diagnostic system (internal help system that does info gathering)
- Added score and rank ‘cloud’ storage for Appsomniacs account users.
- Fixed high (retina)/low resolution bug (not loading the correct files in certain situations)
- Added temporary gas invulnerability when spawning (the mission to nerf spawn camping continues. You’re gonna have to earn those score padding kills in actual combat. Adapt and overcome.)
- Fixed crash bug
- Updated telemetry and crash reporting systems.
v3.0.27 Release Notes:
- Fixed Pro Pack Trial feature not showing up (partnered with FOUR new ad networks to replace the ONE that stopped working.)
- Added tracking of service unreachable and ‘-1’ errors. A better error will show in most places to help us aid you.
- Fixed QuickPlay map vote not showing after reading up.
- Shifted banner ad to right of the display to open up more chat area.
- Added auto-retry to log in.
- Fixes for several crashes caused by a slow network.
- Account banning is live.
- Mini Militia
- More on Mini Militia apk.