Hide Seen Features On PC: Everyone wants to keep their privacy and keep their online activity is hidden from others. You are online, but you do not want people to know, you read the messages from senders without wishing to know that you have already read. See more: How To Hack Facebook Account With Facebook Remote Access aka Token.
It is normal that your privacy is kept hidden, perhaps for one reason or another. In recent months, my cats for all the friends had been deactivated on Facebook, I’m online, but out of your end. This helps me get messages less.
- Download Truecaller App and See who is calling
- Top alternatives to Facebook app for Android | AndroidFit.Com
Today I will be revealing another amazing trick Facebook for you on how to hide “seen” features of Facebook, so when you read messages sent by others, it is still waiting for their end as invisible, as you’ve already gone through their messages.
How to Hide the “Seen” Features on Facebook Chats/Messages
- First, you’ll need to download “Social Reviver” Chrome extension. It is the extension that allows you to gain access to hidden features, like the option is not available on Facebook.
- After that, add the extension in your Chrome browser, restart the browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Once you are connected, you will notice the old Facebook interface. Just go in the top right corner of your Facebook, click on “Account” and select “SocialReviver” Settings .
- Now you will see all the settings from the plugin Socialreviver, simply select the “Chat” tab and check the box that says “Do not let your friends when you read messages they send to you in the cat “as seen in the image below.
- Close and you’re done.
Social Reviver Features
- Disable the new Profiles and Pages layout (“Timeline”) and return to the Classic 2011 Profiles. (NOTE: this is NOT an user-agent switcher!)
- Disable the Chat Sidebar and return to the Old Normal Chat.
- Disable the new 2014 Home Layout (“Litestand Classic”) and get the old News Feed and Groups style back.
- Add a shadow below the blue top bar.
- Disable the new 2013 Home Layout (“Less Clutter”) and return to the Classic Layout.
- Revert the blue top bar to the old style one.
- Use Friend Lists in Chat to limit your availability and group your Chat contacts.
- Restore the Mobile status icon in Chat after it got removed in January 2016. (NEW!)
- Enable or disable extension features via a settings panel.
- Link the name in chat windows titlebar to contact’s profile.
- Don’t let your friends know when you read the messages they send to you in chat(experimental feature).
- Stick the blue top bar at the top of the window.
- And many other small but useful features!
Here’s how to hide “seen” functionality on Facebook. Your friends will not know you’ve read their messages, with that; you have improved your privacy. If you got any say, please do let me know via the comment section … do not forget to share this tip with friends via social networks.